Acupuncture can provide a side-effect free way to help your animal with pain relief, enhanced mobility, mood and well-being. It works with both chronic conditions and acute injuries.
This ancient system of wellness maintains optimal health throughout the life of your dog.
Acupuncture is effective in treating:
- Musculoskeletal issues (hip pain / dysplasia, lameness)
- Behavioral problems (calm fears and ease separation anxiety)
- Digestive issues (diarrhea / constipation)
- Urinary problems
- Recovery from injuries / surgeries
- Transitions into a new home / environment (e.g. rescue dogs, relocations)
- Physical and emotional issues that may be causing unnecessary suffering for you and your pet
As a preventive medicine/health promotion system of healing, acupuncture can help to keep your dog healthy and boost his immune system.
Your dog will be treated in a tranquil serene healing space – not in the sometimes stressful environment of a Vet’s office.